Although more difficult to find than their more common 8ft or 10ft models.
You can find quality 15ft trampolines under several well-known brands – including (but not limited to) JumpKing, Skywalker, Pure Fun, JumpSport etc.
But do you want to? With all the different size trampolines out there, what makes a 15ft trampoline stand out from the other popular sizes?
Benefits of a 15 Foot Trampoline
- It’s really, really big. There aren’t many trampolines out there larger than this one, at least not among those available for home use. A larger jumping surface allows for more jumping, and presumably, more fun.
- It has larger springs. A big trampoline requires big springs, which can turn a mediocre bounce into something approaching a spacewalk.
- It has more springs. The larger circumference of a 15′ trampoline requires a greater number of springs. This allows for more stability and strength of the jumping surface.
- It can handle kids, adults, and the occasional sumo wrestler. Check the specs, but these trampolines generally list weight limits of 250 to 400 lbs.
Disadvantages of a 15 Foot Trampoline
- It’s really, really big. Not all of us have the space in our backyards for 178 square feet of trampoline.
- It’s fairly expensive. A bigger trampoline means a higher price tag, especially when the larger sizes are more difficult to find.
Cost of a 15 Foot Trampoline
Like most products, trampoline prices vary according to many factors, including size, quality, where it is manufactured, and brand name.
You can expect to pay anywhere from $300 to $3,000, with most coming in at under $1,000.