Many manufacturers produce quality 14ft trampolines under several brand names, including such well-known brands as Pure Fun, Skywalker, Airzone, JumpKing, and Jumpsport.
These days you can buy a trampoline for personal use in your backyard in almost any size imaginable. So, what makes a 14ft trampoline different or better than any other size?
Benefits of a 14 Foot Trampoline
- Well, it’s big. As one of the larger trampolines on the market, a 14-footer allows more room to jump and less chance of falls.
- The springs are larger. A larger trampoline requires larger springs, which in turn deliver a bigger bounce.
- It has more springs. A larger circumference requires more springs, delivering greater stability of the jumping surface.
- It’s built with “big kids” in mind. It’s also built with fairly large adults in mind. Check the specs, but these trampolines can generally handle weight limits of 250+ lbs.
Disadvantages of a 14 Foot Trampoline
- It’s big. Not all of us have the space for 155 square feet of bouncing bliss.
- It’s expensive. With trampolines, the cost is nearly always relative to the size. Bigger trampolines will cost more money.
Cost of a 14 Foot Trampoline
Like anything else, the cost of a 14ft trampoline is going to vary according to brand name, quality, features, and the retailer.
Expect to pay anywhere between $200 to nearly $3,000, with most brands coming in at around $1,000 or less.